1. Rents or annual payments become due and not paid. (m)
2. Arrears of taxes. (m)
3. Sloping lines to show the proper slant in writing. (m)
(Yo caigo, yo caiga; yo caí, él cayó; yo cayera, from Caer. V. CAER.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?