caduca [cab-doo’-co, cah]
1. Worn out or broken with fatigue, senile, enfeebled by age, decrepit.
2. Perishable, frail.
3. Fleeting, perishable. (Botany)
4. Lapsed, expired, invalid. (Commerce) (m)
- Quedar caducoto lapse
3. (Bot.) Deciduous.
Verb Conjugations for caducar
Present Participle: caducando
Past Participle: caducado
View complete conjugation for caducar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?