1. (informal) (divertido)
- ser cachondo, -a -> to be funny (peninsular Spanish)
2. (muy informal) (excitado)
- estar cachondo, -a -> to be randy (peninsular Spanish, Mexican Spanish)
- poner cachondo, -a -> to turn on
- ponerse cachondo, -a -> to get randy o turned on
masculine or feminine noun
- es un cachondo, -a (mental) -> he's always pissing around (peninsular Spanish)
cachondo [cah-chone’-do, dah]
1. Ruled by sexual appetite; in heat (hembra).
- Cachondas -> Slashed trousers formerly worn
- Estar cachondo, to feel randy, be in the mood. Cachondo mental -> crazy but likable
What could we do to improve?