1. (colloquial) (small piece)
2. (colloquial) (short period of time) (Bolivia)
¡Un cachito! Enseguida estoy con usted.One minute! I'll be with you right away.
3. (twentieth share of a lottery ticket) (El Salvador) (Guatemala) (Mexico)
¿Saben cuánto cuesta el cachito del sorteo de Navidad?Do you know how much the Christmas lottery ticket is?
4. (culinary) (Central America)
Suelo desayunar un café con leche y un cachito.I usually have a coffee with milk and a croissant for breakfast.
5. (game) (Peru) (Venezuela)
a. poker dice
Necesitamos un cubilete si queremos jugar al cachito.We need a shaker if we want to play poker dice.
6. (dice cup) (Peru) (Venezuela)
¿Cuántos dados hay en el cachito?How many dice are there in the shaker?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?