cachetona [cah-chay-tone’, nah]
2. Impudent, barefaced (descarado); (Cono Sur) proud, haughty (orgulloso). (Mexico)
3. Attractive, congenial (atractivo). (Ante Meridian & Central America) (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?