1. (bunk bed)
2. (colloquial) (place to sleep)
3. (colloquial) (rubbish)intransitive verb
4. (colloquial) (to sleep; often used with "down")
1. litera (f) (bed)
- to do a bunk darse el piro(run away) (británicoEsp), pirarse (español de España), rajarse (español de México), tomarse el buque (RP)
bunk [bʌŋk] (Britain)
to do a bunk
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?