borrega [bor-ray’-go, gah]
1. Lamb not yet a year old. (m & f)
2. Simpleton, a soft, ignorant fellow. (Metaphorical) (m & f)
- No hay tales borregos(Coll.) there is no evidence of its truth, there is not such a thing
3. Con, hoax (trampa); (Mex.) Lie, tall story (mentira). (Caribbean) (m & f)
4. Fleecy clouds (nubes); white horses, foamy crests of waves. (m)
What Spanish-Speaking City Do You Belong In?
10 Words and Phrases to Know Before Traveling to Argentina
The Arabic Influence on the Spanish Language
View More Articles
10 Spanish Dishes You Need to Make Now
Did this page answer your question?