borrega [bor-ray’-go, gah]
1. Lamb not yet a year old. (m & f)
2. Simpleton, a soft, ignorant fellow. (Metaphorical) (m & f)
- No hay tales borregos(Coll.) there is no evidence of its truth, there is not such a thing
3. Con, hoax (trampa); (Mex.) Lie, tall story (mentira). (Caribbean) (m & f)
4. Fleecy clouds (nubes); white horses, foamy crests of waves. (m)
Learn Spanish at Any Age!
10 Spanish Sayings with No English Equivalents
6 Tips to Tackle Ser vs. Estar
View More Posts
20 Popular Spanish Expressions
Did this page answer your question?