1. Leather bag or bottle for wine. (Colloquial) (f)
1. Drunk, intoxicated.
- Estar más borracho que una cubato be as drunk as a Lord
2. Inflamed by passion. (Metaphorical)
3. Applied to cookie baked with wine.
4. Applied to fruits and flowers of a violet color.
5. Es un negocio borracho, it's a real money-spinner, it's money for old rope. (Especially)
10 Spanish Dishes You Need to Make Now
The Arabic Influence on the Spanish Language
6 Tips to Tackle Ser vs. Estar
View More Articles
10 Words and Phrases to Know Before Traveling to Spain
Did this page answer your question?