1. (colloquial) (form of address)
"¡Ven aquí, bonica!" le dijo la abuela Luisa a su pequeña nietecilla."Come here, honey!" said grandma Luisa to her little granddaughter.
Venga, Angelín, bonico, deja ya de llorar. No es para tanto.Come now, Angelin, sweetheart, stop crying. It's not that bad.
Isabel, bonica, ¿me acercas el mando de la tele?Isabel, darling, will you get me the remote?
2. (colloquial) (good, good-looking, or likeable)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?