2. (place for bowling)
Tengo una cita en el boliche.I'm going on a date at the bowling alley.
3. (grocery) (Southern Cone)
4. (lawn bowling)
Tu bola es el que está más cerca al boliche.Your ball is the one closer to the jack.
5. (in ninepin bowling)
a. skittle (United Kingdom)
Hubiese ganado si hubiera tumbado un boliche más.She would have won if she had knocked over another skittle.
Mi abuelo nos contó que de niño se pasaba horas y horas jugando con su boliche.My grandfather said he would spend hours playing with his cup and ball toy.
7. (late night club) (Southern Cone)
1. (en petanca)
a. ten-pin bowling
a. bowling alley
4. (tienda) (Southern Cone)
a. small grocery store
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?