1. jack (en petanca)
2. ten-pin bowling (bolos)
3. bowling alley (bolera)
4. small grocery store (tienda) (CSur)
1. Jack, a small bell which serves as a mark for bowl-players: block. (m)
2. All the small fish caught at once in a drag-net near the shore, and the dragnet with which they are caught. (m)
- Juego de boliche -> pigeon-holes, a game played on a concave table with a ball; troll-madam
- Boliches -> (Naut.) Fore-top bowlines, and top-gallant bowlines
3. A furnace for lead-smelting. (m)
4. The toy called cup and ball. (m)
5. Bolivian. (Ante Meridian & Latin American) (m)
(And. Cono Sur) Small grocery shop (tienda); (Cono Sur) cheap snack bar; (And.) Low-class bakery; (Cono Sur) gambling den (garita).
What could we do to improve?