1. (booth) (Latin America)
2. (takings) (Andes) (Central America)
Ya no quedaba boletería disponible para la función.The tickets for the show were sold out.
1. (de cine, teatro) (Latin America)
a. box office
2. (de estación)
a. ticket office
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?