1. Mould in which pellets are formed. (f)
2. Cradle, or that part of the stock of a crossbow where the pellet is put. (f)
3. Strings with which the cord of a cross-bow is tied. (f)
1. Contraband, smuggling. (America)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?