Ernesto le pegó a mi bocha y la mandó lejos.Ernesto hit my bowl and it went far.
2. (colloquial) (anatomy) (River Plate)
a. nut (colloquial)
A Felipe le afeitaron la bocha cuando se alistó.Felipe had his nut shaved when he joined up.
3. (culinary) (River Plate)
Comí un cucurucho con una bocha de helado de limón.I had a cone with a scoop of lemon ice-cream.
4. (colloquial) (great amount) (River Plate)
a. loads (colloquial)
Benjamín puede arreglarte la laptop. Sabe una bocha de computadoras.Benjamin can fix your laptop. He knows loads about computers.
Los ancianos del pueblo juegan a las bochas todos los viernes.The old people in the village play bowls on Fridays.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?