3. (colloquial) (thingamajig) (Caribbean) (Venezuela)
Esta berenjena ya no funciona; ¡bótala!This thingy doesn't work anymore; throw it away!
4. (colloquial) (affair) (Venezuela)
¡Ya déjate de preocupar de esa berenjena de tu jefe! ¡Que los resuelva él!Stop worrying about that business of your boss's! Let him solve it himself!
a. aubergine (United Kingdom)
b. eggplant (United States)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?