2. (excessive alcohol consumption)
3. (act of drinking alcoholic beverages)
Lo siento, caballeros, pero está prohibida la bebida en el mercado.I'm sorry, gentlemen; drinking is forbidden in the market.
darse o entregarse a la bebidato take to drink o the bottle
el problema de la bebidathe problem of alcoholism o drinking
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?