beat the eggsphrase
1. (imperative)intransitive verb phrase
2. (to move the eggs quickly)
You should beat the eggs by hand for this recipe.Debes batir los huevos a mano para esta receta.
b. batir los blanquillos (colloquial) (Mexico)
You have to beat the eggs, but only a little, when you make chile rellenos.Hay que batir los blanquillos, pero solo un poco, para hacer los chiles rellenos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?