2. (colloquial) (nose)
Lester had an embarrassing fall and broke his beak.Lester tuvo una caída penosa y se rompió la napia.
Belinda could use some plastic surgery to fix that beak of hers.A Belinda le vendría bien un poco de cirugía plástica para arreglar sus napias.
My beak is running.Me gotea el naso.
3. (colloquial) (magistrate) (United Kingdom)
1. (of bird)
a. el pico (M)
a. la napias (F) (nose)
3. (colloquial) (United Kingdom)
a. el juez (M) (magistrate)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?