1. (round object with a hole through it)
3. (on firearm)transitive verb
4. (to cover with drops)
Her forehead was beaded with perspiration.Tenía la frente cubierta de gotas de sudor.
1. (of glass)
a. la cuenta (F)
2. (of dew, sweat)
a. la gota f, perla (F)
a string of beadsunas cuentas ensartadas
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?