be carefulintransitive verb phrase
1. (to exercise caution)phrase
Make sure to be careful with that platter. It's fine china and is very expensive.Asegúrate de tener cuidado con esa bandeja. Es de porcelana y es muy caro.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. tengan cuidado (plural)
Be careful if you're out late.Tengan cuidado si regresan a casa tarde.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?