1. (handcart used by street vendors) (United Kingdom)
The peasant girl sold oysters from her barrow out by the docks.La campesina vendía ostras con su carreta cerca del puerto.
The merchants wheeled their barrows into the bazaar, ready to sell their wares.Los comerciantes empujaron sus carretones al bazar, listos para vender su mercancía.
a. la carretilla (F)
2. (in market) (United Kingdom)
a. la carreta (F)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?