barras is the present form of barrar in the second person singular - View Conjugation
1. (old-fashioned) (to smear with mud)
Los niños habían estado jugando afuera y su ropa estaba barrada.The children had been playing outside, and their clothes were covered in mud.
2. (old-fashioned) (to get smeared with mud)
Llovía y se le habían barrado las botas volviendo de la huerta.It was raining, and he'd gotten his boots covered in mud coming back from the orchard.
Verb Conjugations for barrar
Present Participle: barrando
Past Participle: barrado
View complete conjugation for barrar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?