1. (colloquial) (used when addressing one's dad)
2. (colloquial) (used when addressing one's partner or a little boy) (Latin America)
3. (colloquial) (used to catcall a man) (Latin America)
a. hey, gorgeous (colloquial)
¡Ay, papi! ¿Adónde vas tan solo? ¿No quieres compañía?Hey, gorgeous, where are you going so alone? Don't you want some company?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?