1. (colloquial) (used when addressing one's dad)
2. (colloquial) (used when addressing one's partner or a little boy) (Latin America)
3. (colloquial) (used to catcall a man) (Latin America)
a. hey, gorgeous (colloquial)
¡Ay, papi! ¿Adónde vas tan solo? ¿No quieres compañía?Hey, gorgeous, where are you going so alone? Don't you want some company?
Phrases with "ay%20papi"
Here are the most popular phrases with "ay%20papi." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
|papi chulo||hot stuff|
|hola, papi||hi, daddy|
|Hola, papi chulo.||Hi, gorgeous.|
|sí, papi||yes, Daddy|
|¡Ay, papi chulo!||Oh, lover boy!|
|mi papi||my daddy|
|ay, papi||ouch, daddy|
|Dios mío, papi||Oh my God, dad|
|ven aquí, papi||come here, Daddy|
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?