Showing results for aw.
1. (used to express sympathy)
2. (used to express disappointment)
Aw, shoot. They're closed today. We'll have to find another restaurant.¡Ay, caramba! Hoy está cerrado. Tendremos que buscar otro restaurante.
Aw, we're all out of salt. I guess we'll have to eat the popcorn plain.Oh, no nos queda nada de sal. Supongo que tendremos que comer las palomitas sin nada.
Aw, there's no chocolate left!¡Vaya, no queda chocolate!
3. (used to express endearment)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?