1. (person applying for something)
2. (person seeking employment)
I think we can include her among our more promising applicants.Creo que la podemos contar entre los candidatos más prometedores.
Each applicant must submit three personal references.Cada aspirante debe presentar tres referencias personales.
The applicant did not have the requisites for the job.El postulante no cumplía con los requisitos del trabajo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?