El tren a Bogotá está estacionado en el andén 7.The train to Bogotá is standing at platform 7.
2. (agriculture) (Andes) (Argentina) (Chile)
Ya en tiempos de los incas las papas se cultivaban en andenes.Potatoes were already being grown on terraces back in Inca times.
3. (for pedestrians) (Colombia) (Guatemala)
4. (at the docks)
Había un crucero enorme en el andén.There was an enormous cruise ship docked at the quayside.
2. (acera) ()
a. pavement (United Kingdom)
b. sidewalk (United States)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?