1. (indicating completed action)
Have you seen this movie already?¿Ya viste esta película?
Wow, I can't believe it's already Friday.Vaya, no puedo creer que ya es viernes.
3. (expressing exasperation)
Stop talking about goats already! ¡Ya dejen de hablar de las cabras!
I already saw itya lo he visto ya lo vi
Phrases with "already"
Here are the most popular phrases with "already." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?