1. (an imprecise number of people)
a. some people (in statements)
Algunas personas pueden llegar a ser muy celosas y eso puede dañar una relación.Some people can get to be very jealous and that can harm a relationship.
b. any people (in questions)
¿Hay algunas personas que no tengan aún el calendario de vacaciones?Are there any people who don't have the vacation schedule yet?
2. (a small number of people)
a. a few people
Las puertas de la sala se acababan de abrir y solo había algunas personas delante del escenario.The doors to the venue had just opened and there were only a few people in front of the stage.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?