Fátima, alentada al escuchar las dulces palabras de Antonio, le propuso tener una cita.Fatima, encouraged by Antonio's sweet words, asked him out on a date.
2. (recovered) (Latin America)
A Laura ya se la ve alentada.Laura looks better now.
3. (colloquial) (intelligent) (Chile)
Lucas es un muchacho alentado; espero que le den la beca.Lucas is a bright kid; I hope they give him the scholarship.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?