1. (informal) (now you have a go; second person singular)
¿Viste cómo lo hice? Las piernas tienen que estar completamente rectas. Venga, ahora tú.Did you see how I did it? Your legs have to be completely straight. Come on, now it's your turn.
2. (informal) (at this moment you; second person singular)
a. now you
Lo hice con la mejor intención del mundo, y ahora tú te enfadas.I did it with the best of intentions, and now you get angry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?