1. (indicating place)preposition
La playa adonde vamos es conocida por su arena blanca.The beach where we're going is famous for its white sand.
2. (colloquial) (at someone's home)
Voy a comer adonde mi tía.I'm going to have lunch at my aunt's house.
la ciudad adonde vamosthe city we are going to
a. no direct translation
vamos adonde la abuelawe're going to granny's
Phrases with "adonde"
Here are the most popular phrases with "adonde." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?