abre la bocaphrase
1. (informal) (imperative; second person singular)
"Abre la boca," me ordenó la dentista."Open your mouth," asked me the dentist.
2. (formal) (second person singular)
¿Le duele la mandíbula cuando abre la boca?Does your jaw hurt when you open your mouth?
3. (third person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?