This word is often used in the plural in the senses shown in 1) and 2).
3. (figurative) (easy task)abbreviation
Don't worry; handling the lawnmower is as easy as ABC.No te preocupes; manejar la cortadora de pasto es facilísimo.
Putting that mirror on the wall will be as simple as ABC.Montar ese espejo en la pared será tan simple como el abecé.
4. (American Broadcasting Company) (United States)
Tune in tonight to see this new hit show, only on ABC.Sintonicen esta noche para ver esta nueva y exitosa serie, exclusivamente en ABC.
1. (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
This word may also be spelled "abecé" and is often used in the plural. The plural of “abc” is “abc.”
Mi mamá es violinista y me enseñó los abc de la teoría musical.My mother is a violinist and taught me the ABCs of music theory.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?