1. (to the place where one works)
2. (to performing a task or a job)
3. (used to encorage someone to start work)
a. let's do some work (first person plural)
Venga, a trabajar, que llevamos media hora de cháchara y las cosas no se hacen solas.Come on, let's do some work. We've been chattering for half an hour now, and things don't get done by themselves.
b. do some work (second person plural)
Niños, ya está bien de hacer el tonto, ahora a trabajar un rato.Children, enough of playing the fool. Do some work now.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?