when are you comingphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. cuándo vienes (informal) (singular)
When are you coming to my house? I need to know how much longer I have before I have to clean.¿Cuándo vienes a mi casa? Necesito saber cuánto tiempo me queda antes que tenga que limpiar.
b. cuándo viene (formal) (singular)
I would love to reserve a hotel for you, sir. When are you coming?Me encantaría reservar un hotel para usted, señor. ¿Cuándo viene?
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. cuándo vienen (plural)
When are you coming to visit us? We miss you very much.¿Cuándo vienen a visitarnos? Los extrañamos mucho.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?