what did you do this weekendphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. qué hiciste este fin de semana (informal) (singular)
What did you do this weekend? - I went to the theater to see that new movie.¿Qué hiciste este fin de semana? - Fui al teatro para ver esa nueva película.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. qué hicieron este fin de semana (plural)
What did you do this weekend? - We went camping!¿Qué hicieron este fin de semana? - ¡Fuimos de camping!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?