What did you do this summer?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. ¿Qué hiciste este verano? (informal) (singular)
What did you do this summer? - Not much because I had to work.¿Qué hiciste este verano? - No mucho porque tuve que trabajar.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿Qué hicieron este verano? (plural)
What did you do this summer? - We went to the beach pretty much every day.¿Qué hicieron este verano? - Fuimos a la playa practicamente todos los días.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?