What country are you from?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿De qué país son? (plural)
I heard you speaking another language. What country are you from?Los oí hablando en otro idioma. ¿De qué país son?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?