1. (colloquial) (spectre) (Latin America)
Dicen que cerca del río se oye gimotear a la llorona que mató a su hijo.They say that near the river you can hear the wailing ghost of a woman who killed her child.
2. (spiked device) (Argentina) (Bolivia) (Uruguay)
a. large spurs
El vaquero espoleó al caballo con las lloronas de sus botas.The cowboy spurred the horse on with the large spurs on his boots.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?