My friend John and I are planning on going to the beach this weekend. Mi amigo Juan y yo estamos planeando irnos a la playa este fin de semana.
2. (slang) (toilet) (United States)
3. (slang) (prostitute's client) (United States)
1. (colloquial) (United States)
a. no direct translation
the johnel váter
Phrases with "John"
Here are the most popular phrases with "John." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?