This word must be preceded by the definite article in the sense shown in 3).
2. (of Japanese origin)plural noun
Sushi is my favorite Japanese food.El sushi es mi comida japonesa favorita.
3. (the inhabitants of Japan)
a. el japonés (M)
Japanese class/teacherclase f/profesor(ora) m, de japonés
the Japaneselos japoneses
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?