1. (indicating a permanent quality)
a. he sido
I've been fortunate.He sido afortunado.
2. (indicating a temporary state)
a. he estado
I've been studying for the big exam for two weeks now.He estado estudiando para el gran examen ya desde hace dos semanas.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?