I'm going to workphrase
1. (used to refer to future events)
As from next week, I'm going to work on a new project.A partir de la semana que viene, voy a trabajar en un nuevo proyecto.
2. (used to refer to movement)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?