I will let you knowphrase
1. (with a previously specified object)
2. (without a previously specified object)
a. te haré saber (informal) (singular)
I will let you know what my mom thinks about going to the movies.Te haré saber qué piensa mi mamá en cuanto a ir al cine.
b. le haré saber (formal) (singular)
I will let you know how the client responds to the news.Le haré saber cómo responda el cliente a las noticias.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?