I want to be with you foreverphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. quiero estar contigo para siempre (informal) (singular)
I want to be with you forever. I love you, babe.Quiero estar contigo para siempre. Te amo, mi amor.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. quiero estar con ustedes para siempre (plural)
I don't want to graduate from college. I'm going to miss you guys so much. I want to be with you forever.No quiero graduarme de la universidad. Les voy a extrañar mucho. Quiero estar con ustedes para siempre.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?