I want to be with youphrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. quiero estar con ustedes (plural)
I'm so intimidated by our new school. I want to be with you on the first day of classes.Me intimida tanto nuestra nueva escuela. Quiero estar con ustedes el primer día de clases.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?