I swam in the poolphrase
1. (I swam in the swimming place)
It was very hot, so I swam in the pool.Hacía mucho calor, por lo que nadé en la piscina.
b. nadé en la alberca (Mexico)
I put on my bikini and I swam in the pool.Me puse el bikini y nadé en la alberca.
c. nadé en la pileta (Argentina)
Today I swam in the pool. - I didn't know there was a pool in the hotel.Hoy nadé en la pileta. - No sabía que hay una pileta en el hotel.
2. (I swam in the body of water)
I swam in the pool. The water was very cold.Nadé en la charca. El agua estaba muy fría.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?