I miss you very muchphrase
1. (used to address one person)
I miss you very much. - Don't worry. I'll be home soon.Te extraño muchísimo. - No te preocupes. Regresaré pronto.
2. (used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?