I miss you so muchphrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. les extraño tanto (plural)
I miss you so much when you go and stay with your grandparents.Les extraño tanto cuando se quedan con los abuelos.
b. les echo tanto de menos (plural)
I got your postcard in the mail yesterday. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again.Recibí su postal en el correo ayer. Les echo mucho de menos y ya estoy deseando verles.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?