I give you my wordphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. te doy mi palabra (informal) (singular)
I didn't tell our secret to anyone. I give you my word.No le conté nuestro secreto a nadie. Te doy mi palabra.
b. le doy mi palabra (formal) (singular)
I give you my word that I'll keep you informed at all times, sir.Le doy mi palabra de que le mantendré informado en todo momento, señor.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. les doy mi palabra (plural)
I'll never raise taxes. I give you my word.Nunca subiré los impuestos. Les doy mi palabra.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?