how's the foodphrase
1. (used to ask about quality)
How's the food? - It is yummy! How did you make this sauce?¿Qué tal la comida? - ¡Está rica! ¿Cómo preparaste esta salsa?
How's the food? - I don't like it. The steak is overcooked and the potatoes are bland.¿Cómo está la comida? - No me gusta. El bistec está pasado y las papas están sosas.
2. (used to ask about nature)
How's the food at the new Mexican restaurant? - It is fantastic. The chefs are from Guadalajara, so it is authentic.¿Cómo es la comida en el restaurante mexicano nuevo? - Es fantástica. Los cocineros son de Guadalajara, así que es auténtica.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?